Thursday, November 10, 2016

L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon

Hey there!

Don't get too excited... This is just a very brief post to let you know I went to a two-Michelin-star restaurant this Monday. It was BCG Offeree dinner for the smart guys from the 16D class who were recruited by BCG. Old BCGiers like me, Helena, Chantal, SebastiĆ£o and so on, currently attending INSEAD, were invited as well, in order to convince those smart guys to accept their offers.

OH MY GOD, IT WAS SO GOOD! Not only was the food amazing, but the fact that I am living the life of a poor-unpaid-student (not really but you know what I mean) made this special meal even more special.

Below you will be able to see what it was about. Sorry for the low quality of the pictures. I was too happy to focus on quality photography!

Love,
Marta









No comments:

Post a Comment